Banjo Dance - RMX Linkfan Banjo Dance - RMX Linkfan

It's good but...

I think you should of put more background sounds in the beginning. Also I could hardly notice it was a Banjo Kazooie theme until later on in the song.

linkfanzeldamario responds:

I know the beginning isn't nice but...well, thanks ^^.

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island Zelda WW - Protect Your Island

Woah!

A really nice techno transition. Can't stop dancing in my chair! A very nice remix of Dragon Roost, best I've heard out of Newgrounds (though, I haven't heard many Dragon Roost mixes :P).

Garden Party Garden Party

Haha

As soon as I heard this song I started dancing in my chair. Very nice dance song. Sound kinda Latin-y if you know what I mean. I like it.

Song of Healing: Zelda Song of Healing: Zelda

Very Nice...

It sound pretty good. One thing that stuck out to me was the Ocarina though. It seemed as if it was out of tune or something. When you stopped playing a note on it you didn't end it (the note) as good as it could of been.

Overall nice remix.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

wow

A very lovely song. Reading the authors comment just makes it better. Like listening to music when you are reading that fits the mood of the book.

It makes one feel he/she lost something important of theirs... Like a friend. Probably the best piano arrangement I have heard here on Newgrounds.

Requiem for a dream {LDL} Requiem for a dream {LDL}

Awesome

One of the best remixes I heard of this epic song (and I have heard many).

LoopDaLoop responds:

Thank you!

{LDL}

Requiem For A Dream - Remix - Requiem For A Dream - Remix -

Love it

In my opinion, it's not as good as the original, but it is still so good it deserves a 10.

The only way to discribe this song is Epic.

dicennian responds:

Thanks for the review, and for the ten of course :) - Well, I wasn't really aiming to get better than the original since that is completely impossible xD

D D D D D D D Dd D D D D D D D D Dd D

Wow

Even if you heard all of the special words, it's not worth listening to.

All I heard is "Duh" "Over There" "Dinosaur" and "Gay"

How is this supposed to mean anything?

Krwlng (Crawling Remix) Krwlng (Crawling Remix)

Sounds awesome

As a Linkin Park fan myself, I love this song you have made (erm... Remix). Great choice of songs to remix.

Celestial-Sticker responds:

Thanks for the review, and thanks for all of your others.

Enjoyable Elevator Music Enjoyable Elevator Music

Great Elevator Music

They should really put this on Elevators. I think it can be more soothing though. One of the background parts sound kinda annoying.